Shelter Love Events

Website URL

Clifton, ca

Shelter Love Events is a company that raises money for animal shelters and rescues through planning fundraising events for shelters. This allows shelter volunteers to spend more time with the animals and less time worrying about raising money. The money raised is used to pay vet bills, buy food, toys, beds and anything else the rescues need. The more buzz we can get, the more money we can raise for the animals. 90% of all money raised goes back to the animals with the remaining 10% going towards paying for future events. We keep no money.

Share:

    Share:

    hundreds of prizes hundreds of prizes

      Sort by:

      Most Recent
      • Most Recent
      • Most Viewed
      • Weekly Winners
      • Grand Prize Winners
      Location
      • State
      • Alabama
      • Alaska
      • Arizona
      • Arkansas
      • California
      • Colorado
      • Connecticut
      • Delaware
      • District Of Columbia
      • Florida
      • Georgia
      • Hawaii
      • Idaho
      • Illinois
      • Indiana
      • Iowa
      • Kansas
      • Kentucky
      • Louisiana
      • Maine
      • Maryland
      • Massachusetts
      • Michigan
      • Minnesota
      • Mississippi
      • Missouri
      • Montana
      • Nebraska
      • Nevada
      • New Hampshire
      • New Jersey
      • New Mexico
      • New York
      • North Carolina
      • North Dakota
      • Ohio
      • Oklahoma
      • Oregon
      • Pennsylvania
      • Rhode Island
      • South Carolina
      • South Dakota
      • Tennessee
      • Texas
      • Utah
      • Vermont
      • Virginia
      • Washington
      • West Virginia
      • Wisconsin
      • Wyoming
      Business Category
      • Business category (optional)
      • Accounting / Bookkeeping
      • Advertising
      • Arts / Entertainment
      • Automotive Service
      • Bakeries
      • Caterers
      • Church
      • Clothing / Apparel
      • Computer / IT
      • Construction / Contractor
      • Design Services
      • Educational Services
      • Finance / Insurance
      • Hair Salon
      • Health Care
      • Household Nanny
      • Jewelry
      • Landscaping
      • Legal
      • Manufacturing
      • Medical Services
      • Nonprofit
      • Photography
      • Professional Services
      • Property Management
      • Real Estate
      • Restaurants
      • Retail
      • Transportation
      • Wholesalers
      • Other
      Back To Top